TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions ('the Terms') govern the users ('you' or 'your') use of the website www.trueboyclothing.co.uk ('the Website') and your relationship with Trueboy Clothing Limited whose trading address is 5 Cedar Trade Park, Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7SD (as the case may depending upon who fulfils your specific order) ('we', 'our' or 'us'). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
- Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Trueboy Clothing Ltd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, ('screen scraping') is prohibited without license.
5. Orders & Delivery
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided)
Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
You have a 14 day cooling off period if you change your mind when you can return your order at your cost and receive a full refund in accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations. Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive it
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
We always endeavour to despatch orders on the same day once your payment has been processed. However it may not be possible to despatch your orders on the same day (for example during busy periods or where orders are received after operational hours 9-4:30pm) so please note that your order may be despatched the following day.
- We will not process orders on weekends or public holidays.
- Delivery partners may vary according the destination.
- We are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates as all deliveries are subject to the service provided from our partners eg. Royal Mail, Yodel, UKMail and any others couriers that we may use. Please also note that external factors beyond our control may occasionally cause delays to delivery.
- Delivery charges are per transaction regardless of the number of items purchased.
- For international orders, delivery costs do not include any duty or custom charges and you may be required to pay additional domestic sales taxes on receipt of delivery. Additional charges required for customs clearance must be accepted by the recipient as we have no control over these charges and they are a reflection of the Customs policy in place at the final destination country. Policies for Customs vary from country to country so please check with your local Customs office if you require any clarification. In the event that you wish to return your item, Trueboy Clothing Ltd. is unable to refund import duty and local sales taxes.
6. RETURNS POLICY
- We offer a refund or exchange on all items subject to the following:
1. We receive your refund or exchange request within 7 days of you receiving the item from us; and
2. We receive the returned item within 14 days of you receiving the item from us;
3. The returned item is in its original condition and is unworn with all tags and labels still attached.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note that, if you wish to exchange your item, you will also have to pay the additional postage cost for delivering the new item or items.
- If you decide to return or exchange an item, please ensure that you follow our return procedure detailed below. Failure to do so may cause delays in processing your returns.
- If you require an exchange, please confirm the item colour and size that you require and contact us to arrange payment of the return postage costs to send a new item out to you. We are only able to exchange an item for the same item in a different colour/size for the same value. If you wish to return an item, please leave a note inside your parcel confirming your name, full address, order number and the reason for your return.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us so we can provide a resolution. In this instance your returns postage would be covered.
Refunds are issued on the day we receive your return or the following day (Monday-Friday) and the next working day following a Weekend, Bank Holiday or Public Holiday. Card payments can take up to 72 hours to be re-credited to your account.
We accept all major debit and credit cards payments through PAYPAL.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'
We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
Please note that when shipping goods from outside of the United Kingdom, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
8. Intellectual Property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
9. Eligibility to Purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- If an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
- Register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested.
By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions
10. PRODUCT INFORMATION
We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
The colours of our products that appear on the website may differ to the actual product depending on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the size guide for further details.
We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Any drawings, descriptions or advertising we issue, and any descriptions or illustrations contained on our website are published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Products they describe. They do not form part of the contract between you and us or any other contract between you and us for the sale of the Products.
We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the products which are required to conform to any applicable statutory or EC requirements or, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
11. Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
- Affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
- Will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
- Failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
13. Entire Agreement
These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
15. Chocolate & Sweets
To make the most of your sweets we recommend that they are consumed within 12 weeks of receipt.
All products are individually dated to ensure the products are consumed when they are at the best.
16 . Nut content
Customers should be aware that all our sweets are manufactured and packaged in environments in which nuts may be present and therefore cannot guarantee that any sweets supplied are free of nuts and nut traces. Please note that ingredients provided are those from manufacturers' packaging and lists and are therefore as accurate as those available from sweet manufacturers, we therefore cannot be held responsible for their content.
17. Customer Reviews
If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant trueboyclothing.co.uk and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to trueboyclothing.co.uk, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of trueboyclothing.co.uk.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to trueboyclothing.co.uk:
- The content and material is accurate;
- Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable trueboyclothing.co.uk guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify trueboyclothing.co.uk for all claims brought by a third party against trueboyclothing.co.uk arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
18. Entire Agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Trueboyclothing Ltd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Trueboy Clothing Ltd.